Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows Explorer Error On Clicking On AVI  (Read 3019 times)

kshillabeer

Topic Starter

Windows Explorer Error On Clicking On AVI
    « on: December 21, 2008, 08:12:59 AM »
    Every Time I Right-Click On A AVI File To Select What Player To Play It In, I Recieve 'Windows Explorer Has Encounted A Error'.
    If I Just Double-Click It, Opens Up Realplayer And That Crashes With A Similar Error.
    I Have Tried Windows Media Player To Play Files, But That Does Exactly The Same.
    Its Not Just Limited To One AVI File, It's All Of Them

It Also Comes Up With A 'Windows Explorer Has Encounted A Problem' When I Just Single Click On The AVI to Select It

Done Virus Check, Spyware Check, And Vundo Check All Clear Now And Still Have Problem

In Windows Media Player, I Open It Like Normal And Then Go Into The Library And Select 'Video' And Then It Crashes When It Finds Video Files.

Also In Windows Media Player I Have 2 Wierd Options On The 'Tools' Tab  " ¶óÀ̼¾½ºº¥â(ÇöÀç ñï) "

What Info Do You Need From Me Or Is There A Reason You Know Of Why This Is Happening?

Any Help Would Be Gratefully Received.

Raptor

Re: Windows Explorer Error On Clicking On AVI
    « Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 08:14:23 AM »
    Do You Always Write Like This And If So Why Do You?

Would You Like To Read A Book That Is Written In This Way?

Do You Think That Book Would Sell At All?

kshillabeer

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 08:20:14 AM »
      Yeh I Do Write LIke This All The Time - Does It Really Matter? And What Baring Does It Have On The Question I Posted?!!!

Any Ideas Or You Just Want To Mock Me?!!

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 08:29:48 AM »
      Learn To Write Properly And People Might Take You Seriously.

quaxo

Guru
        • Yes
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 08:47:28 AM »
      Raptor, don't be rude. If you want to help, help. Otherwise, keep comments like that to yourself.

kshillabeer, I actually have the exact same problem on one of my computers and I'm looking into it. If I find a cause/solution, I'll be sure to post it here for ya.

Raptor

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 08:49:04 AM »
      Raptor, don't be rude. If you want to help, help. Otherwise, keep comments like that to yourself.

I want to help as soon as the person in question mends their ways of typing. It's not an art, there are rules to how you have to write and if you know them but not follow them because you think it's 'original' or 'cute' I'll be the first to burst your little bubble and welcome you to the real world.

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 11:58:09 AM »
      I want to help as soon as the person in question mends their ways of typing. It's not an art, there are rules to how you have to write and if you know them but not follow them because you think it's 'original' or 'cute' I'll be the first to burst your little bubble and welcome you to the real world.

Listen, what has the "real world" got to do with typing properly? "I'll be the first to burst your little bubble" and tell you that you seriously need to drop the attitude you have. If the OP wants to type the way they do, that's up to them.

Raptor

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »

Listen, what has the "real world" got to do with typing properly? "I'll be the first to burst your little bubble" and tell you that you seriously need to drop the attitude you have. If the OP wants to type the way they do, that's up to them.

Or else what, son? You'll spill capital letters all over me?

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 12:03:38 PM »