Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Mortgage calculator with Amotization schedule for Quattro Pro  (Read 8487 times)

Taras49

Topic Starter

Rookie

Mortgage calculator with Amotization schedule for Quattro Pro
    « on: December 21, 2008, 05:05:42 PM »
    I would like to find a template or a formula to calculate a mortgage with a amortization schedule.  I'm using Quattro Pro.  Can anyone help me?

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Mortgage calculator with Amotization schedule for Quattro Pro
    « Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 07:27:41 AM »
    Here  is sa small Quattro Pro subsection in a Word Perfect Forum i found...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 10:07:53 AM »
    You can try this if you want.  It's was an Excel amortization template I saved in wq1 format, which is Quattro, right?

Well, I see I can't attach it to this message. I just tried and got this error message:

Loan amortization schedule1.wq1.
    You cannot upload that type of file. The only allowed extensions are doc,gif,jpg,mpg,pdf,png,txt,zip,log,bat.

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »
    You can try renaming it to .txt if that doesn't mess up the contents. The other guy can name it back to the original name.

michelle170

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 08:05:31 PM »
    I am not so much familiar with this mortgage calculator with Amotization schedule. But based on what I have researched, the formula for calculation of amortization tables is an iterative process, calculating the mortgage payment for a month, reducing the principal by a month's payment, calculating the interest paid that month. While to calculate a full mortgage amortization, you would repeat the process for each month by reducing the principal by the amount paid down.

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 09:55:17 PM »
    I am not so much familiar with this mortgage calculator with Amotization schedule. But based on what I have researched, the formula for calculation of amortization tables is an iterative process, calculating the mortgage payment for a month, reducing the principal by a month's payment, calculating the interest paid that month. While to calculate a full mortgage amortization, you would repeat the process for each month by reducing the principal by the amount paid down.
    You're correct in your thinking, but why did reply to a discussion with no activity since Dec. 2008?