Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HELP!!! When I restart my computer my desktop background is always black  (Read 4645 times)

WithHope

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

When I restart my computer my desktop background is always black I can change it but when I turn it off and log into my account it's black again. I have 2 accounts. Plus, I've just recently started receiving messages of software configuring and being in need of genuine windows. I also have a problem with memory on my computer but I think I solved that problem with MemoryCleaner.
    How do I fix my background problem??????
    and other problems :(

killerb255

Adviser
      • Experience: Expert
      First off...lay off the large font!! 

Second...post your computer specs.

Third...if you're getting messages saying that your Windows is not genuine, that means one of two things:
      1) The Windows Genuine Advantage module on your computer is messed up.
      2) You're running a pirated version of Windows. 

If #2, then we can't help you.  Period.
      If #1, then you need to contact Microsoft.

Basically, if Microsoft thinks you're running pirated software, then it will change your background to back.  Every.  Single.  Time.  It's not a bug.  It's supposed to happen.
      Quote from: talontromper
      Part of the problem is most people don't generally deal with computer problems. So for most they think that close enough is good enough.

Broni

Mastermind
      • Kraków my love :)
        • Computer Help Forum
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced