Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Stella 2.6.1  (Read 3560 times)

hot dog

Stella 2.6.1
« on: January 13, 2009, 02:20:23 AM »
Is anyone familiar with this Atari game emulator.  I was just trying the different settings on it and I clicked on "OpenGL".  As soon as I did that the Stella interface turned white and I can no longer access any options to change anything in it.  I tried uninstalling it, restarting and reinstalling it again and the screen is still white, when I run Stella.

any suggestions appreciated :-[

hot dog

Re: Stella 2.6.1
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 02:27:45 PM »
OK people, let your souls be at rest..

Here is a solution.  When uninstalling Stella, it leaves behind the configuration file, Stell.ini, located in "My Documents" in Windows XP.  So when I uninstall/reinstall it must be using that same file. 

The file may be edited so I simply edited the file to my liking, and I can now see the Stella GUI....It is no longer WHITE.

The other option I saw was to just delete the file and reinstall.......Other things I might have done was sift through the registry and delete stuff related to Stella or reinstall windows, but who wants to do that??   ;D