Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Printing 2 pages on 1 paper  (Read 2058 times)

pcaola

Printing 2 pages on 1 paper
« on: January 16, 2009, 10:03:41 PM »
Hello gang. 

Looking for a little help here.  I need to be able to print an invoice ( sized 5.5 x 8 1/2 size ) twice on a single sheet of paper.  I have no problem getting MS word, or quickbooks invoices to print 1/2 size pages, or even two half size pages on a single sheet of paper.  But it always prints the 2 different documents  It will print page 1 and 2 side by side for me.  But it will not print page 1 on the left and right side.  Copy / Paste on the document does not help guys.  I am running invoices with different info at all times.  .  I cant get any setting to print the same info twice or four times on a sheet of paper.

I have heard there are a few aftermarket programs that can trick a printer into printign the same document twice, on a single sheet of paper.

I am open to all suggestions, even hiring some programming time if necessary, providing that I get the results I need.

Any ideas gang?

Thanks in advance for reading and your input guys.

PAUL

Windows XP
MS word ( older version )
Quickbooks

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Printing 2 pages on 1 paper
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 10:22:54 PM »
When you print the same object more that once on the same paper it is called a label. Like address label. Price label. Word does not have setting for invoices, but it does do labels.   :)

Are you sure quickbook does not print invoices? There has to be a setting for it if you are using a standard invoice.

Here is a place that has more about this:
http://community.intuit.com/categories/contents/280