Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: malware winloggn.exe  (Read 3397 times)

spl2gp

Topic Starter

Starter

malware winloggn.exe
    « on: January 19, 2009, 06:04:35 AM »
    Hi, im new to this forum and was wondering if I could get some help, I have read the following topic and am having the same problem...

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,72919.0/all.html

I have also read the guidelines on what do do first, and have got as far as installing CCleaner, and now when i try to install super anti spyware and the malware remover nothing happens. I got the files off another computer and transferred them across as my browser will not connect to the websites. I have also done the same with hijack this and when i try to install the exe file nothing happens.

Im also having problems with AVG, it wouldnt allow me to download the udates so I did this in the same way by downloading the files from another computer and transferring them. whilst performing a whole computer scan i get the following error message "avgwdsvc.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close..." however the scan still completes once you have acknowledged said message.

please help!

spl2gp

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: malware winloggn.exe
      « Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 06:41:36 AM »
      I managed to get HJT installed by changing the Filename of the .exe so I have attached the HJT Log!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 06:46:47 AM »
      Do the same with SAS and MBAM. Download them, change their name, and then run them.
      If you cannot download them, download them on another computer and transfer them over on a Flash/USB Drive.

spl2gp

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 06:48:30 AM »
        i have transferred them and changed their names, however it will not let me install them :(

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
        • Certifications: List
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 06:49:58 AM »
        Try running them in Safe Mode

spl2gp

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 07:03:17 AM »
          I managed to get them both installed and have managed to get Super antispyware running by changing the name of the install exe, and then renaming the .exe to run the application. im doing a scan at the moment so when that has completed i'll try the anti malware software.