Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Cannot convert Sata driver file From .EXE to .INI  (Read 4163 times)

Pix134

Cannot convert Sata driver file From .EXE to .INI
« on: January 23, 2009, 08:22:24 AM »
I am installing Windows XP onto my Fujitsu Seimens Amillo Laptop. It had Windows Vista Home Premium installed but then i wiped it using KILLDISK..

After that, i have been using my old laptop to make a Windows XP custom Boot Disk. I installed nLite to make it. i followed the instructions. coying the Windows files. Blah blah blah.. then i got to the drivers bit.. i went on the Fujitsu Seimens website . and downloaded the SATA Drivers . The problem is it ends up as a .EXE file which i dont want! i want it as a .INI file so nLite can detect it.

I dowloaded WinImage to try and Convert is as a Virtual Driver. so then after i can turn it into a .INI file.. but when i start converting it its got up to 99% then just stopped i left it for over an hour. I have tried s many different things but i just have lost hope on life and need help... please any would be appreciated :]

Harry.