Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: virtual box program ????  (Read 4227 times)

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: virtual box program ????
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »
thats for 64 bit os an amd 64 an such....

Please watch the video -
and the doctor will be with you shortly...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGI5lOOqMEA

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »
    okay but i just see one that he got an is showing that you can run it in linux.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    « Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 03:47:20 PM »
    Why would that matter if it is a virtual box?   ;D

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 10:34:17 AM »
      cause the codes probably differnt
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
      • Geek After Dark
        • Gekk9pm bnlog
      « Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »
      If you have a virtual box
      you don't care about the code underneath.
      The vitual box is to get away form code dependency.
      Or, do you want visualization?  That means running a application inside a shell that protects it from hardware failure and/or allows the server management  do load balance without closing the application or losing data.
      The Virtual Box is often identified with Sun Micro systems. The  Virtual Box on their systems is when a user wants to run a windows application inside of the Sm UNIX, Linux, whatever OS.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 08:46:47 AM »
        I understand that but I ment for the os such like one for linux an windows, windows code is differnt from unix an linux thats why there seperate os's right?  Heres the thing I download the one from the frist link but it wants xp an I have on it 2k is there any that I can use that will work with this one?  The ones under older builds are all for linux.