Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Everything is screwed up! I am at a loss.  (Read 2865 times)

wisecowboy2

Topic Starter

Everything is screwed up! I am at a loss.
    « on: February 06, 2009, 01:27:39 AM »
    I have Windows XP Home. The problem started after the power went out one day. Came home and computer time and date set for the year 9999. Then inserted a flash drive from my work (School) and that's when everything went haywire. Attempted to reboot in safe mode. That did not work, came up with an error message saying that the computer had been shut off wrong. I then reset the time and date then tried again. Other symptoms are as follows:  Task Manager unable to be accessed, Can't run CCcleaner, Ad-Aware, or Avira Anti-Virus. Everytime I boot windows up I get a window that says: "c0000013 parameters 75bbbf7c475" with option to Cancel, Try Again, Continue. None of those options work. At the same time there are 3 Windows Installer windows trying to install things that are already installed on computer. I also get windows that say to send error report to Microsoft. In the lower left corner is a button that says, "Debug". This does not work either. However, I was able to defrag using "Smartdefrag". I am at a complete loss as to the cause. I also don't know where to begin to get computer running normally.

Can you please Help?

sincerely,

Wisecowboy2

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Everything is screwed up! I am at a loss.
    « Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 02:08:58 PM »
    Read this: http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html
    Post the three logs if you are able.

NinjaRicer

Greenhorn

Re: Everything is screwed up! I am at a loss.
      « Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 06:14:40 PM »
      <REMOVED>

Read this: http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html
      Post the three logs if you are able.
      « Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 08:38:52 PM by evilfantasy »