Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Widows Media  (Read 2463 times)

Michael Page

Widows Media
« on: April 26, 2005, 01:19:37 PM »
Listen u stipid fucks, u are all soo fkn gay, there are official MICROSOFT FRUMS and u go here, get da FUK out of ur mothers basements u sick moter fukerturdlikinassholefkn FAGGOTS

Kablam

Re: Widows Media
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 02:07:18 PM »
haha. I like the bit where you can't use grammer properly. and the bit where you have to swear to try to intimidate me! haha. Seriously? we help people. whats your problem with that? if you don't want to use the forums then don't post abusive posts.

Do you whonestly think I (or anyone else here) cares what the *censored* you think. especially when you have to resort to swearing.

so i'll tell you what. you can go out. have fun. if you feel like expressing your view then fine; but do it in a constructive manner. and when your p.c is infected with virus' from all the *censored* you look at and the microsoft forums can't help you. don't come crying back here.

hotdog963al

Re: Widows Media
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 02:31:28 PM »
If this forum is so crap (as you seem to say) why are you posting on it?? I mean... in your ideal world, there would be NO forums like these, just official boring *censored* strict forums. Imagine how fun that would be!!! If you had your way, we wouldnt have such a thing called THIRD PARTY, I hope you fall down a hole and die. Official forums are boring and gay... a bit like you...