Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: fuzzy/annoying sound from speakers  (Read 2675 times)

shadowsfall

Topic Starter

Starter

fuzzy/annoying sound from speakers
    « on: March 01, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »
    Ive had this problem for a couple months... i have realtek highdefinition audio.. anyways when i play music or a game there will be this annoying fuzzy breaky sound over the main sound its so annoying... so i went to the store to replace my 90$ speakers with a cheap 30$ pair.. pretty good speakers IMO... got home same thing... reformatted my PC... same thing... idk what could be done... maybe a un updated software idk...

idspence

Rookie
    • Windows is great. Till it sucks
      Re: fuzzy/annoying sound from speakers
      « Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »
      I get a fuzzy sound when you use a wireless device near speakers.  For example.  If i send a text message and pleace my cell phone near the speakers / subwoofers when it is sending i will hear som fuzzy sounds.

So try to move any sound devices away from any wireless devices (roughters, radios, cordless phone, cell phones)  Or check you cables and make shure your not stretching them..  or just live with it.
      Ian Spence - Owner of iFX Sound Systems Inc

shadowsfall

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 03:47:09 PM »
        i actully think its my sound card cause it is being a pain in the *censored*.... and it just randomly started out of the blue never messed with anything ... o well i bought a new Mobo anyways... realtek high def can suck it!@

Laska

Intermediate

• Tisn't the Spring Lovely
          « Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 09:09:24 PM »
          I have RealTek on my HP & the 1st 3weeks I had it, it was wierd & Echoey;:

So I Opened up the RealTek Control Panel,   The Orange spkr on the task bar an go into the Sound Effects and make sure it's not on a really wierd setting.....Set to None

Can also go to Cont Panel>Sound .Enhancements & Advanced & make sure 'tis nothin' there amiss

Still Wierd of fuzzy check your Comp Maker's Website for any driver updates as the ones that Windows sticks in there with AutoUpdate may not always work with every make of Comp
          Max Wurl Ebus Pax Eterna  A Long Life Is God's Way Of Punishing Miserable People.