Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Building a computer  (Read 7191 times)

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Building a computer
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 09:27:13 AM »
     Sigh....
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 09:43:19 AM »
    Patio if you think other wise do you really think that i would have a working c64 or a 486 working?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    « Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 09:45:37 AM »
    I'm going to take a week off of replying to you because my head hurts.

Seeya around.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 10:04:58 AM »
      I ment that if I done what every one else had if I really would have got these work at all.  Sorry for that then, okay
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

quaxo

Guru
        • Yes
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #19 on: May 01, 2009, 11:13:42 AM »
      Ok, one last attempt at making this clear, then I'm joining Patio on his week off  :D

know I had at least that much that i could use.
      That's the whole point, Squall. The fact that you had in mind the amount of money you could use to start with means you had a budget, or in other words, an estimated amount of money that you could spend on your computer.

budget /ˈbʌdʒɪt/
      –noun
      1.    an estimate, often itemized, of expected income and expense for a given period in the future.
      2.    a plan of operations based on such an estimate.
      3.    an itemized allotment of funds, time, etc., for a given period.
      4.    the total sum of money set aside or needed for a purpose: the construction budget.
      5.    a limited stock or supply of something: his budget of goodwill.

x2543

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2009, 12:11:03 PM »
      yeah. So Squall, all you said basically was you picked out what you wanted THEN paid for it and had money left over. That just means your HARDWARE you picked defined your budget range.

So in any case you defined for yourself how much money you were gonna spend whether it's figuring out the numbers first or letting what you're getting talk for you, just like everyone else did. You probably do not have (virtually) unlimited amount of money like Bill Gates does so you are like everyone else who needed to figure out how much $$ you are able to use.

So now you get it? Ok, hi Patio, hi Quaxo, what we going to do in our week's break?  :D

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »
        yes but my funds were transfered over to my father or least he used his card and I supose some of the shipping got removed and such.

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
          • Obituary
        « Reply #22 on: May 11, 2009, 04:26:51 AM »
        Now I am speechless..... ???
        Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
        • Certifications: List
        « Reply #23 on: May 11, 2009, 04:28:54 AM »
        I think the point everyone is trying to make is we aren't all as rich as you are, Squall.

Spend your money on English lessons, not computer parts.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2009, 04:31:43 AM »
           >:(  I'm not like Ivy if you read.  >:(  I was okay till you said that.

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Yes
          « Reply #25 on: May 11, 2009, 04:35:30 AM »
          Before I close this topic, what has Ivy got to do with anything?

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 04:40:40 AM »
            I think the point everyone is trying to make is we aren't all as rich as you are, Squall.

Spend your money on English lessons, not computer parts.

>:(  Its worse enough that ...........  I am about ready to perminatly leave.  I know there will be people that miss me but if you cant take in the consaption of flaws that people have then I dont see why he deemed you to the status you cant live up tooo........ :-\ :(

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
              • Yes
              • Yes
              • Yes
            « Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 05:03:51 AM »
            Fair enough.
            Fyi, I said nothing about you leaving.

Topic Closed.

Jubbly (or anyone), If you want this topic reopened, feel free to PM me.  ;)