Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: IDX extenstion help?  (Read 2073 times)

Yourbud

IDX extenstion help?
« on: March 05, 2006, 07:28:10 AM »
Using Nero to copy a CD that I made on my computer and not being connected to the Internet, I suddenly found most all of my audio files with an IDX extension that I don't know what to do with. Windows says they may not be safe to play anymore.

I live in Laos as a teacher here, and don't have access to good resources like people in developed countries have. I often use my songs to have my students practicing listening in class, and really would like to have those audio files.

I would be VERY appreciative to anyone with information that could help me.

Thank you,

Chris

Dilbert

• Egghead

• Welcome to ComputerHope!
    Re: IDX extenstion help?
    « Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 08:36:57 PM »
    OK, I don't know the answer to this (though others probably will) but I'm afraid that if I don't bump this, it'll never get addressed. Come on, people, let's forget Mac for a minute and let's solve this! It's what CH is about!

(See, the major hype at CH now is this constant spammer who adds nothing to the forum. We've been trying to get rid of him, and that may have distracted us, just a tad.)
    "The geek shall inherit the Earth."

Backdated

Re: IDX extenstion help?
    « Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 06:21:16 PM »
    This has been addressed elsewhere. That's the problem with multiple posting!