Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Adobe Design Premium complete uninstall help (Windows problem i believe)  (Read 2700 times)

mayesey

Hi, i was hoping some of you may be able to help as the Adobe support seem to be a bit of a joke. I recently got a copy of there Design Premium package through my university, once i installed it half of the programs wouldnt open. They would show up in processes but not applications.. I wouldnt get any errors or anything, they just simply werent there.

After some research i discovered that a lot of the times the install doesnt work unless all adobe products are completely uninstalled from the computer. So ive been using this tutorial http://www.pixel2life.com/publish/tu...eir_solutions/ to remove it completely from my hard drive. However ive come a bit stuck where im supposed to start using the CMD box. I use the rmdir /s command and it says the folder doesnt exist, whereas i know it does because i right clicked on the folder path and pasted it into the box. And with the takeown command i dont understand what filename im supposed to put in?

I hope that makes some sense, any help with any of it would be really appreciated. Im using Vista 64 bit if that helps at all.

Tom

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
When I go to your link, it brings me only to the main page, so I really don't know, where the tutorial is located.