Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Dell Computer Technician  (Read 20753 times)

Dias de verano

Re: Dell Computer Technician
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2009, 05:50:16 AM »
Dias: I know how to fix your computer! Accually... this is a fix for EVERY SINGLE DELL COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!
Ok here it is:
Throw it out the window

I have already threw it through the window. It is a Dell Compaq Emachine.

computeruler

Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2009, 05:55:03 AM »
but arnt those 3 different brands

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2009, 08:52:53 AM »
    That they are a custom build is attucally better then fight these I have to talk with compaq and gateway and alot of other people but if its just componets then its not an issue.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Dias de verano

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2009, 09:02:19 AM »
    but arnt those 3 different brands

Tee hee  :)

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2009, 10:04:24 AM »
      If you look at it from are point of view you'll see why he said that.  Sorry if what I had posted didnt make much sense was fighting a cramp and attempting to type.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Dias de verano

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2009, 10:07:49 AM »
      If you look at it from are point of view you'll see why he said that.  Sorry if what I had posted didnt make much sense was fighting a cramp and attempting to type.

are point of view?

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2009, 10:09:38 AM »
        yeah, why not you/me me/you its still the same.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
        • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • BC-Programming.com
        • Certifications: List
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #37 on: March 23, 2009, 10:10:14 AM »
        yeah, why not you/me me/you its still the same.

our you sure about that?
        I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2009, 10:12:23 AM »
          yeah cause I have wierd issues and crap with that a good bit of the time.  have you really seen me ever post about issues with custom made machine hardware?  Except for that wierd issue with my gaming machine that was fixed.

Dias de verano

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2009, 11:17:33 AM »
          When I quoted you writing "are point of view", Squall, I was drawing attention to the fact that you should have written "our point of view".

Of course, I was wasting my time, as ever.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2009, 11:22:35 AM »
            oh sorry I was thinking else were  sorry about that our, dias would be surprised if I told him though

Dias de verano

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2009, 11:24:03 AM »
            oh sorry I was thinking else were  sorry about that our, dias would be surprised if I told him though

told him what?

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2009, 11:29:05 AM »
              that my english teacher said that I had the skills in my writeings that I could be a professional if it wasnt for my fragements and issues with them

Dias de verano

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2009, 11:42:13 AM »
              that my english teacher said that I had the skills in my writeings that I could be a professional if it wasnt for my fragements and issues with them

No, I would not be surprised actually. Nobody can say you are not full of ideas! Mistakes with words that sound or look  similar such as "are" for "our", "loose" for "lose", "it's" for "its" etc are not caught by spell checkers unfortunately.

I typed the following into Microsoft Word 2003 and the grammar checker only caught "it's".

He did not appreciate are point of view. I don’t want to loose my keys. I saw my dog had hurt it’s paw.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2009, 11:46:58 AM »
                well its only a program and those are common mistakes but thats not what I was refering too.  I apperantly use high grammered words and good detail blah blah blah.....