Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: corel photo paint shop pro XI  (Read 2452 times)

Pattie D

corel photo paint shop pro XI
« on: March 21, 2009, 11:58:55 AM »
I have just started having a problem keeping my photo pro shop program open.  I try to scroll through the picture files to select a photo and a message will come up that it has expexienced a problem and needs to shut down-send error report and when you click on that button it shuts the program down. 
I have recently saved pictures and files to a disc and I have recently tried to upload files and pictures to website using FTP and pictures are not being seen.
I also need help in finding a guide to using FTP because I must not be doing that properly either.
Please Help
I've contacted corel, register.com, who provides my hosting service, filezilla, and DELL, I have microsoft windows xps home computer

:DI got it done!  I had to go into the computer and reinstall the program to get it to upload the pictures into the program.  Also, I was finally able to talk to someone from register.com to have them help me thru the filezilla FTP process.  It was so simple that I complicated it by making it harder!-Isn't that how it always is!?!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 12:17:02 AM by Pattie D »