Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How can I put my System Mechanic onto another CD  (Read 2225 times)

GRGC

How can I put my System Mechanic onto another CD
« on: March 23, 2009, 07:42:33 PM »
I recently installed System Mechanic and I want to have a backup disc in case I lose the one I bought. But the problem is I'm not sure how to do so. So if anyone can help that would be sensational.

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: How can I put my System Mechanic onto another CD
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 10:41:50 PM »
You can't. Then, the best place for System Mechanic, and any other "miracle tool" is the waste basket.

BKDC

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 08:23:02 AM »
    the best place for System Mechanic, and any other "miracle tool" is the waste basket.

I disagree.  Althrough I maintain my PCs manually, I also have installed System Mechanic on several others for individuals that are not pc literate.  If set up properly, it does a very adequate job of keeping the system clean and running efficently.   Not one has informed me of any problems.

To the best of my knowledge copying a cd for backup is not a violation. It can usually be accomplished  by doing a disc to disc copy.
    When we are young, we learn. When we get old, we understand.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 10:26:27 AM »
    it's pointless to make a backup anyway because you can download it from the web (I mean from their web site).

My Aunt is paranoid about system mechanic and runs it almost everyday on the "full" setting. Of course the reason her system is slow is because SMSystemAnalyzer.exe is constantly running as well as it's services.

And then there is of course the "random" corrupted of installations that occurs after running it's registry tools... But goodness no, it's not System mechanics fault- it must be a virus! I better run a full system scan again!  ::)
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.