Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: E Machine M2350 Laptop Sound Issue  (Read 4019 times)

guitarpikker59

Topic Starter

E Machine M2350 Laptop Sound Issue
    « on: March 25, 2009, 06:19:32 PM »
    Hi I have a emachine m2350 laptop. I had to reinstall winxp pro on it I downloaded all my drivers and got them working except for the sound. It has a driver called ALI In it No yellow exclamations but No Sound I talked with emachine chat and its out of warranty but they did tell me that the right driver for the sound is SOUNDMAX Which i downloaded But when i start to install it comes up and saids No Driver Found Restart your pc and try again I have did that sevral times and iits still doing the same. I tried installing in safemode it does the same thing too. I downloaded from another place the same driver its doing the same thing. I even reinstalled windows. Im at my wits end Is there someone that could help me with this?

musksnipe

Rookie

• No Sound=No Fun
      Re: E Machine M2350 Laptop Sound Issue
      « Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 08:57:16 PM »
      Did you reinstall the chipset drivers?
      All your drivers are here: http://www.emachines.com/support/product_support.html?cat=Notebooks&subcat=M%20Series&model=M2350

Uninstall the ALI driver, install the chipset, reboot, and install the audio. Reboot one more time.
      The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable.