Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Double spacing in Word 2002  (Read 3008 times)

John Judge

Topic Starter

Double spacing in Word 2002
    « on: March 26, 2009, 02:00:42 PM »
    A document was typed Word  2002 erroneously, double spacing by using the enter key. How do I reformat the document to
    automatically double space?

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Double spacing in Word 2002
    « Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 02:18:13 PM »
    Word 2003 has an icon/button on the Formatting toolbar to change the spacing.  I would guess Word 2002 has it, also.  The icon has 4 small horizontal lines representing text and has an up arrow and a down arrow on it, also. If I hover my mouse over it, the tooltip box says, "Line Spacing".  I'm not sure that button is displayed by default on the Formatting toolbar; I may have added it via Customization.

John Judge

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 09:05:07 AM »
      Thanks, Soybean--I will give a try

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 09:49:26 AM »
        I think if you select it an go to format then paragrah and look around it should be there.  Havent used 02/03 in a while.  Doing 07 sorry if you cant get it to do it then.
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres