Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: my pc is messed up  (Read 2935 times)

djay187

my pc is messed up
« on: March 22, 2009, 10:14:35 AM »
hey everyone i have a question i just bought defender pro for my pc and i tried installing it but when it asks me for the license # and password i put it in then it says a connection to server not found and i can't even connect to pokerstars caus it says it can't find a connection yet i hae no problem getting online what is wrong?

angela32

:'(please help me i just bought my computer not even two months ago yet and now my daughter has gotten water in it and i don't know what to do about it. i dont want to buy another one because it is passed the day i have to return it but is there something that i can do to get it up and running again so i can start getting baack online. do i need to take it to a shop or something, what do you think. please respond as soon as possible

jbmwx

Re: my pc is messed up
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 12:25:26 PM »
does PC still have warranty on it? I don't know how willing manufacturer is to repair or replace since spilling water can be something they don't cover because it's not deffective hardware issue but ...

Also, leave pc open to air dry 24 hr.

reven

Re: my pc is messed up
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 12:36:47 AM »
does PC still have warranty on it? I don't know how willing manufacturer is to repair or replace since spilling water can be something they don't cover because it's not deffective hardware issue but ...

Also, leave pc open to air dry 24 hr.
for my own opinion the warranty will be void..but u try to ask the store where u brought