Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My printer wont print in color...????help please!!  (Read 2196 times)

StupidComputer09

Topic Starter

Starter

My printer wont print in color...????help please!!
    « on: April 06, 2009, 01:33:31 PM »
    Ok, so my printer wont print in color. I have an hp photosmart 7350. There is color and photo ink in the holders. The printer settings are set to print in color however when i go to print a document, i click on document preferances and its in grayscale. I unclick the grayscale, set the color, click apply and then ok, then ir revertis right back to grayscale! this is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! I have restarted my computer 6 times, thinking that was the issue with no luck!

Please if you know what else i can do that would be greatly appriciated.

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: My printer wont print in color...????help please!!
      « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 01:37:17 PM »
      did you remove the tab on the bottom of the cartiage?
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

StupidComputer09

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 01:45:59 PM »
        im not A MORON!- YES I DID.

StupidComputer09

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 01:51:22 PM »
          OK, SO IVE RUN A FEW TESTS, IT PRINTS IN COLOR. BUT WITH THE DOCUMENTS I AM TRYING TO PRINT IT REVERTS BACK TO GRAYSCALE. tHE PRINTER SETTINGS ARE SET FOR COLOR, HOWEVER THE INDIVIDUAL DOCUMENT SETTINGS ARE THE ONES THAT KEEP REVERTING BACK AFTER I CHANGE THEM TO COLOR

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 01:52:39 PM »
            Lets do this the easy way.  Reinstall your print driver.
            Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres