Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: hp 3670 scanjet scanner  (Read 7208 times)

coonsanders

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: hp 3670 scanjet scanner
    « Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 02:19:26 PM »
    now an update...its not the drivers so im back to square 1 again...

coonsanders

ImnoGuru

Adviser
    • The wonders of modern technology.
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 06:15:57 PM »
      Of all the problems Ive had with peripheral items the, HP printer, scanner, all-in-one and the list goes on, has been mostly responsible for my education in their internal workings. :-X

I'm glad you have had a session where the streaking had disappeared. :D

However if the windows drivers worked then, maybe you can just use them all the time and get more reliability from it.
      The problems probably came with a microsoft automatic update download, that after it was installed, changed to compatability of the HP. :-\
      It takes 15 years to become an overnight success & Windows 10 will add another 10 years to it.

coonsanders

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 09:04:12 PM »
        hi

now a new update i still have the blue streaks....so im back to square one

coon

manish07

Rookie

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 01:56:50 AM »
          You may go wheres you buy this scanner. They unlocked your scanner.

ImnoGuru

Adviser
          • The wonders of modern technology.
            • Computer: Specs
            • Experience: Experienced
            « Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 06:26:13 AM »
            This is certainly one curly problem coonsanders. :-\

It works it doesnt work.

I'm certainly out of ideas. :'( :'(

Maybe manish07 is right, they might be able to do something for you.
            Seeing you've had a session without blue streaks it suggests that the drivers are the issue and its nothing mechanical or electrical, nor is there a problem with the internal workings of the scanner, such as mirror alignments or the diffusers or lenses.

tell u the whole story..ok..i had 2 hp products installed my computer the hp all-in-one 4215 printer and the hp 3670 scanjet scanner.ok ...the printer needed more black ink because the scanned (with the printer)i saw blue streaks in the scanned photo.these blue streaks are an indication of needing an ink refill.
            ok i uninstalled the printer to fix the problem and just use the scanner as it uses no ink.
            i just recently noticed the scanner too is leaving these blue streaks as did the printer
            did.i contacted hp tech and the forums too.hp tech said it was locked up thats the reason for the blue streaks.
            coonsanders
            Have you tried replacing the ink cartridge? (Although I cant see how that would affect the scanner.)
            Have you tried to reinstall the previous drivers for the deleted component, or reinstalled the other HP printer you removed?
            It takes 15 years to become an overnight success & Windows 10 will add another 10 years to it.