Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: java error code 25099  (Read 3865 times)

ladyladadriver

Topic Starter

Rookie

java error code 25099
    « on: April 28, 2009, 02:24:22 PM »
    Hi can anybody help,

I've been trying to download Java, every time I download it gets so far and stops and I'm getting the error message error 25099 unzipping core files failed.  I removed all the old Java from my computer to see if that would help, but still getting the same message.

Please help

Thankyou.

d-boy22

Rookie
      Re: java error code 25099
      « Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 05:48:03 AM »
      you could try re-installing your unzipping program, or maybe the files your are trying to download are corrupt

ladyladadriver

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 07:30:51 AM »
        downloaded new unzipping program still not luck, thanks for you help, not bothering to try again, I give up.

olamoree

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 08:42:27 AM »
          I see you have TWO threads going about this.  If you would have Googled Java Error 25099 you would have the information you need.  First, you need to correctly uninstall the Java you have...  look here:  http://www.java.com/en/download/help/uninstall_java.xml  and then proceed to the Java page about the error which is here:  http://www.java.com/en/download/help/error_25099.xml  and at the bottom it instructs you toward the OFFline download page.  DON'T give up, it is important to your file system.

And concentrate on your other posting thread, please.

ladyladadriver

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 09:11:31 AM »
            yes done all that still same message.  :'(