Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: orrupthard drive  (Read 2086 times)

muz09

Topic Starter

Starter

orrupthard drive
    « on: April 28, 2009, 10:47:06 AM »
    if you have a corrupt program on the hard drive cud long before you noticed any signs that there was a problem with the computer

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: orrupthard drive
      « Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 10:54:10 AM »
      you can put your windows disk in and do a repair and see if it doesnt fix it.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

muz09

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 11:00:02 AM »
        i have been quoted £120 to repair my computer due to the corrupt program im i being taken for a ride

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 11:01:25 AM »
          I wont say it isnt, if you can proived more I am sure we can get around it.
          Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

muz09

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 11:23:35 AM »
            all i really no is that it is a windows program that is corrupt which i cant understand i havnt installed any new programs on the computer in over 2 years and surley if there was any problems with any of the programs i would have known before now

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 11:24:49 AM »
              you dont have to its probably one you dont use.  If thats the case putting in the windows disk should fix it.

patio

• Genius
              • Maud' Dib
                • Yes
              • Experience: Beginner
              « Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 07:43:32 PM »
              Exactly what program are we talking about here and what details on the machine in question can you provide ? ?
              " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 07:33:41 AM »
                Not sure ether but if thats what there chargeing and thats them its just best to try that first.