Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Make me understand<<Cloud Computing>>  (Read 3014 times)

Saurabhdua

Topic Starter

Hopeful

• Experience: Beginner
    Make me understand<<Cloud Computing>>
    « on: April 29, 2009, 09:12:43 AM »
    Hi Geeks!! ;D

What's the Buzz going on for "Cloud Computing"? Google is actively involved, PANDA Security Systems have released a "New Beta" Antivirus Product based on the same.....! ::)

Just look at the messy definition(attached) offered by Wikipedia that nevertheless proves to be a "BOUNCER" for a normal folk! >:(

Can someone please decipher "Cloud Computing" in the most simplest of terms!? :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: Make me understand<<Cloud Computing>>
      « Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 09:26:14 AM »
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
      • Geek After Dark
        • Gekk9pm bnlog
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 03:50:19 PM »
      Make me understand
      Well, I could beat you with a rubber hose and tell you it is for your won good.
      Should that help?
      Cloud computer is about taking away your PC and punishing you if you want it back.

Read this link before it is banned!
      http://www.infoworld.com/d/cloud-computing/cloud-computing-inherently-evil-409

Yes, I do a lot of joking here. But this is not a joke. Please look over what he says. The infoworld people are good thinkers. Take a look.

Saurabhdua

Topic Starter

Hopeful

• Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 02:19:21 AM »
        Hey Guys!

Pls don add on to the "Trouble"! I have got the simplest one through FAQ of Panda's Pioneer contribution i.e. their new Cloud- Computing based Antivirus!

Just check-out the attachment...! ::)

Do not spill more "Bouncers"...please! >:(

[attachment deleted by admin]