Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My Pictures folder  (Read 2666 times)

Emory

Topic Starter

Beginner

My Pictures folder
    « on: May 05, 2009, 08:14:01 PM »

I am having difficulty accesing My Pictures Folder. When using resizing software (Resizer) I am prompted to obtain a picture to resize.
    I click Browse but My Pictures folder does not appear so I can choose a picture.
    This has never happened before, how do correct this?

cengbrecht

Beginner

• Yes
      • Memory Express
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: My Pictures folder
    « Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 03:44:52 AM »
    If you drag the picture onto the program icon does it work, or even dragging the picture onto the program while it is running?
    E=mc˛ -- Who knows if this applies, but hey everyone will think I am smart now!

Emory

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 07:29:02 PM »
      If you drag the picture onto the program icon does it work, or even dragging the picture onto the program while it is running?

Haven't tried dragging to the program as yet.  It is so much easier to Browse the folder, like before, then just hilite the specific picture and sdave it to the program.
      BTW - I also need to add My Pictures folder on my Startup menu. Before the folder was listed just under My Documents.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
      • Geek After Dark
        • Gekk9pm bnlog
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 08:01:59 PM »
      BTW - I also need to add My Pictures folder on my Startup menu. Before the folder was listed just under My Documents.
      What does that mean?
      My Pictures is normally in My Documents and most programs know to look there.