Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: half loaded programs on desktop  (Read 4624 times)

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: half loaded programs on desktop
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2009, 10:13:51 PM »
Have you tried changing the background image?

When did this start?

Also, what about the dark-blue box around the filenames? Do you want that gone too?

two-dogs

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 07:40:59 AM »
    CD this is my mother in laws computer who knows when this started.  I just have never seen this and now I am  obsessed with fixing it.  I am going over there today for Mothers Day and will try and right click on her desktop go to properties and desktop then customize desktop and then web and see if anything is there.  And yes we changed the background and the boxes don't go away.  I am determined to fix it, plus it gives her something to do and I think she likes the challenge.  I myself am learning alot to...........thanks again for your time CD..........two-dogs       

two-dogs

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 10:06:06 PM »
      CD I figured it out right click on desktop, properties, desktop, customize desktop, web there were all kinds of things in there I deleted them and all the images are gone.  Now I just have to deal with her script errors when she opens up her home page with people pc here is a picture of it[img]http://www.savefile.com/files/2099249/img] let me know what you think I can do to get rid of this........thanks.........two-dogs