Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: \3\LXCRtime.dll  (Read 5925 times)

heeeeeelp

Topic Starter

Starter

\3\LXCRtime.dll
    « on: May 14, 2009, 03:23:33 PM »
    Dear Computer ,

Please help me! Windows isn't loading up properly when I start up. This is causing iTunes to not open mainly because my "My Music" and "My Pictures" folders have miraculously disappeared. Instead, as I'm loading up these horrid WARNINGs come up...

"RUNDLL

Error loading \3\LXCRtime.dll
    The specified module could not be found"

and another one too...

"GoogleUpdater.exe

The instruction at "0x7c90de6e" referenced memory at "0x5f0b001e" The memory could not be "read"
    Click OK to terminate program"

Now... I am thoroughly confused by the two alerts. The only thing that I can think of that may have disrupted my laptop would be AVG that was somehow disrupted after an update. I have removed that application in the hope that it would repair itself. Alas I am computer illiterate so no success.

Please help a University student in desperate need of finishing her Dissertation WITHOUT loosing it every time my laptop magically closes down!

Regards, Rebecca

heeeeeelp

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: \3\LXCRtime.dll
      « Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 03:37:48 PM »
      The alert that says....

"The instruction at "0x7c90de6e" referenced memory at "0x5f0b001e" The memory could not be "read" Click OK to terminate"....

is headed with GoogleUpdater.exe, msfeedssync.exe AND MSN_SL:msn_sl.exe since waiting for a reply...

Please help! Rebecca

heeeeeelp

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: \3\LXCRtime.dll
        « Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »
        Again... the same message but now headed with...

gtb1a.tmp.exe - Application Error

and

OfficeWatson: dwwin.exe

:'(