Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: help  (Read 2206 times)

kh01

Topic Starter

Starter

help
    « on: May 24, 2009, 07:38:18 AM »
    hi  this is my first post,and my question is i got media player and few other video players, but there are website which i go to and want to watch the video the video screen stay white with a small symbol in the corner which looks like 3 diffrent shape and blue red and some other color, so now can someone tell me do i need a someother player to watch that or i cannot watch it ?
      by theway  i got the source to see the site if u wanna know what the problem is
    http://www.cricket-highlights.com/showthread.php?t=293

thank you

truenorth

Guru

Re: help
      « Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 02:55:15 PM »
      kh01, Welcome to the CH forums. Before i even attempt an answer to your question i should like to bring you up to speed as far as seeking advice on this or any other forum.
      1.Your subject "Help" is totally useless in attracting someone who might feel inclined to assist you. You have a specific issue make your subject that issue.
      2.Give us more information in order to narrow down the issue and help you. Is this a new problem? Is it unique to certain video sources or is it general? What specifally are the video players that you have attempted so far? What is your operating system? Is your video card on-board or stand alone? What browser are you using to access this site if it is only the one that is causing this problem?
        Now to the help (which is extremely difficult without more information) try downloading a free video player called "VLC" and see if you can watch your desired site. truenorth

kh01

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »
        hi
          i am sorry i didnt provide not enough info, but i am using internet explore and  i do have VLC player but still doesnt work.

thank you

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 04:20:23 PM »
        Adobe Flash 10

DLoad and install this. Restart and then visit the site and see if the vids run...
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

kh01

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 01:44:06 PM »
          k thank you i will try that