Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Uninstalling CS3  (Read 2377 times)

Laughlin

Topic Starter

Starter

Uninstalling CS3
    « on: June 03, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »
    Hi, I'm obviously quite new to the forums and before I say anything.. I'd just like to compliment everyone that runs this place.  This seems like a great place and good help with computers is so hard to find nowadays.

Anyways...

Last year I downloaded a copy of Photoshop CS3 (oh no, pirating..), now I have the CS3 Master Suite but as far as I was aware, the Photoshop from before was long since removed.

Running the setup, is says Photoshop is already installed on the computer however; it does not appear in the Add/Remove Programs list, not under Program Files when I went searching for it manually or anywhere in the computer for that matter.

I did a year of college for computer programming so I'd like to consider myself relavtively decent when it comes to stuff like this but I'm boggled. Think anyone could me out? Using Windows XP Home.

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
      • Me
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Uninstalling CS3
    « Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 04:48:52 AM »
    *raps knuckles*

See if Revo Uninstaller can help.
    Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

Laughlin

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »
      *raps knuckles*

See if Revo Uninstaller can help.

I tried Revo before, it doesn't pull it up either.. I don't get it  ???

Crafty

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »
      I believe something similar happened to a friend of mine, but he has since moved abroad, so I cannot ask him what he did. I think it turned out to be something that was left over in the Windows Registry from a previous install of photoshop.
      « Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 05:41:49 AM by Crafty »

Laughlin

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 04:32:44 AM »
        No doubt.  Guess its just something with Photoshop. I've never had so much difficulty with anything lol.. ::)