Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Is Starcraft 2 officially release?  (Read 11208 times)

tkh9917

Topic Starter

Rookie

Is Starcraft 2 officially release?
    « on: June 04, 2009, 09:29:18 PM »
    May I know whether Starcraft 2 is already released or not? I am really looking forward to playing it.

2x3i5x

Expert
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: Is Starcraft 2 officially release?
    « Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 09:34:09 PM »
    May I know whether Starcraft 2 is already released or not? I am really looking forward to playing it.

Starcraft 2 is not yet released. Gamestop website still has it on pre-order and I would think Starcraft2.com would have been updated if it were released already.

But the game screenshots look pretty tight.  ;D

tkh9917

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 09:43:03 PM »
      Yeah the graphic are nicer than the previous version of Starcraft. And I went to many of the website and found them to be downloadable. how is it possible when it have not been release?

2x3i5x

Expert
      « Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 09:47:48 PM »
      Yeah the graphic are nicer than the previous version of Starcraft. And I went to many of the website and found them to be downloadable. how is it possible when it have not been release?

I would like to know what website you are looking at; maybe you can buy the game now and you will be able to download it when the game official goes gold?

I would be trusting Gamestop's website, after all, they are  the world's largest video game retailer,

Also even Amazon.com says that the game is not yet released.

Of course the original StarCraft is 10 years old, too much has gone by without Blizzard having done anything with it! I want to touch that mothership  ;D

tkh9917

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 09:52:17 PM »
        Well I went to yahoo.com.sg and in the check box I've typed in Free Starcraft 2 download full version. Then there' one link which direct me to sumotorrent website to download. but I don't know how to use it. And youtube.com also says that I can download from one website. But not free of charge.

2x3i5x

Expert
        « Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 10:32:04 PM »
        I wouldn't trust those websites like the ones you mentioned offering downloads of starcraft 2, if the official well-known sites are all pointing that blizzard hasn't released the game officially.

Most likely, those are just using the name "Starcraft 2" and are either the original starcraft, some malware hidden under starcraft 2 or something but are not really the official game itself, since it's not even out yet!

tkh9917

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 12:08:18 AM »
          I've just went to the sites which you gave me just now and there are Starcraft 2 there for sale. May I know what this is about?

2x3i5x

Expert
          « Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 12:56:42 AM »
          I've just went to the sites which you gave me just now and there are Starcraft 2 there for sale. May I know what this is about?

You mean the gamestop and the amazon.com websites I listed? You can PREORDER the game, which guarantees you a copy of the game ahead of release date.

tkh9917

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 01:28:45 AM »
            Yes those 2 websites oh well then thanks a lot

tkh9917

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 08:50:23 PM »
              How come there are gameplays on the internet if it wasn't officially released?

2x3i5x

Expert
              « Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 11:48:34 PM »
              Blizzard has officially stated that they have to push the release date of SC2 to 2010.

There are gameplays on the internet ... yeah .... probably by either the game developers to show you previews of the game or something like that.

tkh9917

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 12:19:07 AM »
                Where did you find the release date? If there are gameplays when it hasn't been release yet then who are the people playing it?

2x3i5x

Expert
                « Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 11:32:27 AM »
                They all say the development of upgrades to the battle.net application that allows the multiplayer online gameplay for starcraft 2 caused the delays or supposedly... just search blizzard starcraf2 2010 via google and you see it everywhere.

I think it's just people who are either testing the game or are developing the game that's playing it to show what the developments of Star Craft 2 is like at the moment and what they plan to have in it ... i don' think , if i'm not mistaken, that there is no beta version of the game.

So stop wondering why SC2 is not out yet. Just be glad they're taking their time and not making a crappy game out there.  :P

tkh9917

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 12:17:35 AM »
                  Well they can always release the game 1st and then later release the patch for it to improve the game. I just wish when that game is coming to Singapore.

printerface

Rookie

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 05:40:35 AM »
                    I'm a big starcraft fanatic so I'm really looking forward starcraft 2, it's been years and still they haven't released it.. geesh!