Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I just paid and lost $50 because the computer froze  (Read 4555 times)

AmyR7

Topic Starter

Hopeful
  • Hi Everyone!!
    • Funtrivia
  • Experience: Familiar
I just paid and lost $50 because the computer froze
« on: July 09, 2009, 11:14:56 PM »
Just paid $50 to do a class on Webkinz and the computer froze while trying to complete the class and I didn't get the class credit either because they think I left on purpose and then failed me the class. What do you all do when something like this happens on a site? I've tried in the past to write and they don't seem to ever respond when things like this happen.

2x3i5x

Expert
  • Computer: Specs
Re: I just paid and lost $50 because the computer froze
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 11:55:02 PM »
how have you paid for your Webkinz class? And is Webkinz.com the website this class is from?

AmyR7

Topic Starter

Hopeful
  • Hi Everyone!!
    • Funtrivia
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:18:33 AM »
Nope. Webkinz is a totally different site. A site you play games on, create rooms in the house for our pets, create webpages, movies, stories, chat, go in the clubhouse with others, take classes and earn a diploma for our pets and other features action things we get added to our account and stuff for passing the classes and stuff. Anyways, if you leave the class though you for sure fail, but even when the computer freezes it thinks that I left on purpose and I can't go back in and start over or anything. It automatically fails me so puts a big red X there. I guess its some glitch somewhere, don't know. Paid $50 for a Language class.

2x3i5x

Expert
  • Computer: Specs
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 11:23:25 AM »
What is the website address to Webkinz, the thing you are using?

killerb255

Adviser
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 06:02:04 PM »
    Quote from: talontromper
    Part of the problem is most people don't generally deal with computer problems. So for most they think that close enough is good enough.

morton007

Rookie
      « Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 05:10:18 PM »
      you should keep trying to get a respons but if that dose not work try puting a comeplaint in if you can