Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: average gaming pc  (Read 1900 times)

swinny

average gaming pc
« on: June 04, 2009, 02:22:41 AM »
Hi all is Pentium 2.2GHz dual core better than 3.2GHz Pentium 4 ht for gaming? i no the graphic card plays a big part but I'm trying to build a averang gaming computer only! thanks

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: average gaming pc
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 05:50:58 AM »
Yes, but it really depends on the rest of your system and the games you're playing.

kevpple

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »
    well it mostly depends on the gfx card and the game high end games need high end gfx cards

Mulreay

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 06:03:20 PM »
    And you could throw in the RAM as as well for good measure. If you need average gaming then you need an average graphics, sound and Ram card. But I would go for extra RAM. Never have enough RAM!

thebled

Rookie

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 12:21:29 PM »
      Hi all is Pentium 2.2GHz dual core better than 3.2GHz Pentium 4 ht for gaming? i no the graphic card plays a big part but I'm trying to build a averang gaming computer only! thanks

Well depends what kind of graphics card are you using because your cpu might bottleneck your graphics which means you won't get the performance you paid for.