Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need a Windows Vista 64bit Certivied Video (AV Cabels) to USB (google it!)  (Read 2336 times)

idspence

Topic Starter

Rookie
  • Windows is great. Till it sucks
    Okay so I have a AdsTec Video Xpress Video to usb Device, What is does is it Allows you to plug your AV devices into a adapter that plugs into your pc via usb, for example Old 8MM Camcorder -> Adapter -> PC.

I was able to install the drivers and the software but when i try to run it I get a blue screen,  I am using a Windows Vista 64bit Home Pri.  SO I tried to run the Program (muvee autoproducer 5 NOTE I CANNOT UPDATE BECAUSE THIS PROGRAM IS ONLY FOR THE USB DEVICE) in xp simulation mode..  fail..   What i want to know is if there is a new device that works with vista 64bit or is there a way to get this working!

the info is:

USB Video Device: ADS TEch Video Xpress, Parth Number: USBAV-192
    Look here: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/en/ho/WF06b/12454-12454-3329740-64546-64546-3793920-3813354.html for computer specs.
    Look here: http://www.adstech.com/products/USBAV-191-EF/intro/USBAV_191_intro.asp?pid=USBAV-192-EF for device info

Thanks idspence
    Ian Spence - Owner of iFX Sound Systems Inc

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    I'd contact ADS and see if they have written 64bit drivers for it.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

idspence

Topic Starter

Rookie
    • Windows is great. Till it sucks
      adstech went out of bissneuss
      Ian Spence - Owner of iFX Sound Systems Inc

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Beginner
      I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.