Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My Logs are Enclosed....  (Read 3116 times)

bccmommy

My Logs are Enclosed....
« on: June 15, 2009, 04:08:29 PM »
After trying to watch a video on a website about donating plasma, all my problems started.  It sounded like commercials were playing although I couldn't SEE anything running.  I would also try to go to websites and be taken to something other than what I clicked on.  After finding your website, I followed the instructions and I've attached all 3 logs.  It seems as if something I did may have worked because I haven't had any of the problems for a little while but I wanted to follow through with the directions given.  Thank you so much for your help!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

harry 48

Egghead

• lay back , relax and chill out
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Dribbling Pensioner
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: My Logs are Enclosed....
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 02:46:07 PM »
i would remove uniblue from your pc and wait for an expert to help you with the rest

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: My Logs are Enclosed....
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 03:07:01 PM »
Please re-open HiJackThis and scan.  Check the boxes next to all the entries listed below.

F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe,C:\Windows\system32\sdra64.exe,
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612} - (no file)
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [defender32.exe] C:\Users\DUSTY&~1\AppData\Local\Temp\defender32.exe

Now close all windows other than HiJackThis, then click Fix Checked.  Close HiJackThis.  Reboot into safe mode.

Please go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following (if present):

Conduit Toolbar

Please note any other programs that you don't recognize in that list in your next response.

Using Windows Explorer (to get there right-click your Start button and go to "Explore"), please delete these files (if present):

C:\Users\DUSTY&~1\AppData\Local\Temp\defender32.exe
C:\Windows\system32\sdra64.exe

After that, Reboot, and post a new HijackThis log here in a reply.