Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Computer won't stop "undoing"  (Read 3069 times)

dara

Computer won't stop "undoing"
« on: June 15, 2009, 09:20:38 PM »
For the second time now my laptop has done this
I'll be drawing on some art program (either online or personally downloaded) and I'll hit ctrl + z to undo a mistake or whatever, and it.. won't stop. It will keep erasing the drawing backwards, undo undo undo undo undo ghjfkd And even if I shut the art program it doesn't stop.
It won't let me type anything, it will only open features as if I still had my finger on 'ctrl.' And then it will open up anything I click as a new tab, when it wouldn't have done this otherwise. It slows everything and makes the computer unresponsive and at the same time makes that DENiED beeping sound that usually only emits when you click something you aren't supposed to, you know what I mean? Hard to explain.

I use an HP tx1000 laptop PC. this problem occurs when my bamboo tablet is plugged into the usb drive, but will continue even when it is removed. The first time this problem occurred was when I was on an online drawing program (an oekaki) and it just now happened with paint tool SAI.
if it's not enough information, just ask. any help is appreciated

Zain

Beginner
    Re: Computer won't stop "undoing"
    « Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 10:02:56 PM »
    Hey.

Well first off, if you really believe this may be a threat of some sort, I suggest reading this topic over first, and posting logs of what it requires.
    http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html

Possible solutions:
    1) Re-install this art program
    2) Check whether or not the UnDo command spazzes in other programs [such as Word, Excel, etc]
    3) Keys may be stuck