Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: myspace questions?  (Read 1899 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

myspace questions?
    « on: June 16, 2009, 06:19:14 AM »
    okay, I wondered how you could put images on too your page from your pc.  Like saved ones I know the code an everything just not sure how to do that.  Also, how do you get a music player on there?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Ironman

Hopeful
    • Virtus, Veneratio, Fidelitas
      • Yes
      • My Personal Site
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: myspace questions?
    « Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:15:47 PM »
    okay, I wondered how you could put images on too your page from your pc.  Like saved ones I know the code an everything just not sure how to do that.  Also, how do you get a music player on there?

Use a image hosting site like tinypic.com or imageshack.com. A doesn't myspace already have a music player you can use? If not you can use the one from EZ Tracks.com or make your own.

Not to be a rude or anything but doesn't this seem trivial compared to your computing experience?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: myspace questions?
      « Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 04:28:43 PM »
      that it is but ever site has its own rules an shorcuts of doing things.  Which changes to what you can an cant do.  Its like software.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres