Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: laptop connectivity issues  (Read 2269 times)

mtk89

laptop connectivity issues
« on: June 17, 2009, 12:51:38 PM »
hello, first off just wanna say that i am horrible with computers so i might not comprehend all the information that i am given right away. Alright so i bought this hp laptop today and when i tried to connect it to the internet through my wireless router, it says that there is a limited connectivity even though the signal strength is "excellent" leaving me with no internet access with my laptop. Im not even sure where to start trying to fix this problem. Thanks!

GazMan85

Rookie
    Re: laptop connectivity issues
    « Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 01:51:01 PM »
    It just depends on what particular router you have, you should have some detailed instructions that came with it on how to properly configure you're router when you purchased it or that was supplied to you via you're ISP, have you contacted your ISP about this?.
    Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li3710, Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Celeron Dual Core T1600 processor 1.66GHZ + 1.66GHZ equaled to 3.32GHZ, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 160GB SATA HD, Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M (shared memory), Super-Multi-format DVD burner with double layer (DL) support, 13 in 1 media card reader