Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows 7 Beta!  (Read 63174 times)

Aegis

Expert

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Brian's Mess Of A Web Page
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Windows 8 Beta!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 01:03:12 PM »
letting others even see it he is jeopardising his employment contract with MS....

I'd lost track of that aspect in my mini-rant.  Security is of great importance.

I expect we were just supposed to be like, majorly impressed.

"For you, a thousand times over." - "The Kite Runner"

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 02:29:10 PM »
    7 to 8 ????  I'm not if there is any thruth to it.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Mulreay

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 02:51:52 PM »
    I agree with... most of you. I'm just starting to help people with problems on win 7 I don't think the space time continuum can handle solving issues in the future on 'win 8'. Or windows the 'final frontier'. My dad delivers post to the Microsoft workshop and he told me that's the new name. It's a pants job since we live in England but he does get to travel.

hot dog

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 03:41:41 PM »
    well, if they are working on a Windows 8, I hope they do not release beta versions until Windows 7 has been officially released for 3 or 4 years....

Too many Operating Systems!  :P

Mulreay

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 03:47:13 PM »
    I need some help actually with win 12. My hologram is a little blurred and I think my computer is in love with my friend, she keeps asking where he is when I'm trying to troubleshoot her. The worse thing is why she keeps asking me "why does it all go dark" everytime I shut down.

hot dog

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2009, 03:49:52 PM »
    I need some help actually with win 12. My hologram is a little blurred

Lol..............just go into device manager and uninstall/reinstall the holographic display adapter   ;D

Mulreay

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2009, 03:54:14 PM »
    Lol..............just go into device manager and uninstall/reinstall the holographic display adapter   ;D

Cool that sorted it. I updated my bio-motherboard drivers as well just to be sure. But the flux capacitor went a little haywire.

hot dog

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2009, 03:58:32 PM »
    Cool that sorted it. I updated my bio-motherboard drivers as well just to be sure. But the flux capacitor went a little haywire.

There are no more bios, silly!  Windows Started controlling everything starting With Windows 10--SNT Kernal (super new technology)  ;D

and I think maybe it's time to set some boundaries with your computer girlfriend as well, just tell her how it is, "If you don't want me, I don't want to tie you down, your free to go do what you want"  ;D

edit: oh did you mean BIO, ok, that's different

Mulreay

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2009, 04:08:08 PM »
    Yes its the new Bio motherboards not the old hat plasticky ones. Lol. BIOS what's that? I remember my Grandfather's, Grandfather mentioned that at some point?

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2009, 02:04:14 AM »
      If your going to stager of topic then I'm going to get carbon to lock this then.  If you knew what a flux capitor is you wouldnt throw that word around.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Mulreay

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 02:23:26 AM »
      If your going to stager of topic then I'm going to get carbon to lock this then.  If you knew what a flux capitor is you wouldnt throw that word around.

Yes Squall you are quite correct. Comedy should be left at the door I appreciate that.
      I don't know what a flux capacitor is because it does not exist outside of Back to the future but that again is Comedy that should be again left on the stage not in a computer hope forum.

Aegis

Expert

• Yes
        • Yes
        • Brian's Mess Of A Web Page
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 07:30:10 AM »
      Right.

I was going to tease Mulreay and tell him to put the flux capacitor back in the DeLorean where he found it!

I didn't want to be accused of adding to my post count, or being too far off topic, or whatever...   ::)

Capacitors are used, in curcuits, to store or sustain electrical charges for certain periods of time.  The fictional flux capacitor allowed time travel in the aforementioned movie.

"For you, a thousand times over." - "The Kite Runner"

hot dog

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 02:20:42 PM »
      i want a flux capacitor  >:(

I'm going to build my own  8)

2x3i5x

Expert
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 03:33:36 PM »
      where is dr. brown when you want him? after all, he designed the delorean

hot dog

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 03:54:02 PM »
      Dr. Emmit Brown hooked up with that Bitc* from the old west and rigged up the train for time travel....now he's God-knows-where :o