Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: random Windows 7 question  (Read 8297 times)

haus_kat

random Windows 7 question
« on: June 20, 2009, 11:47:18 PM »
I downloaded a screen capture of Windows 7 recently. It had this cool-looking Beta fish on the desktop in the pic.

Can anyone who has installed Windows 7 tell me if that is a desktop wallpaper that is included with Windows 7? If so, could you post a copy of it as an attachment? I'd love to get that one to use with the version of Windows that I have. Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mulreay

Re: random Windows 7 question
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 11:58:46 PM »
Have a look on here mate

http://wallpaperstock.net/windows-7-wallpapers_511s.html

I'm not sure if that's a standard wallpaper.

And here

http://www.windows7walls.com/

There are some really good ones.

Mulreay

Mulreay

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 12:08:00 AM »
Actually I found it here
http://windows7-wallpaper.com/windows-7-rc1-wallpaper.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mulreay

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 12:20:56 AM »
Rather than anyone taking the stupid 'survey' I have downloaded all the wallpapers available. If you want them then send me a private message with your email and I will attach and forward them to you.   ;)

Some are quite cool.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 01:18:31 AM by Mulreay »

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 06:15:53 AM »
    yes they are but dont start acting like you you know about it if you dont, there are some expections but not this one.  That is the defaulted wall paper I assume it was in the beta an is going to be part of the final at least I suppose. 
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Mulreay

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 06:32:57 AM »
    yes they are but dont start acting like you you know about it if you dont, there are some expections but not this one.  That is the defaulted wall paper I assume it was in the beta an is going to be part of the final at least I suppose. 

What does that mean??

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 06:34:27 AM »

I'm not sure if that's a standard wallpaper.

There are some really good ones.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Mulreay

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 06:38:10 AM »
      Quoting a post and then not making a statement is prity lame.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 06:39:48 AM »
        you spelled pretty wrong.  Also, I had already answered you wondered so I quoted.

Mulreay

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 07:04:09 AM »
        Your giving me spelling lessons? Its the end. Actually It was correct.

Mulreay

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 07:06:42 AM »
        you spelled pretty wrong.  Also, I had already answered you wondered so I quoted.

Pretty is not a word.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 07:09:51 AM »
          sorry, was thinking to hard multitasking an such.  Ment pertty, yes I am cause if you can see what I mean then maybe you'll understand.  However I refrain from continueing something so futile.

Mulreay

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 07:15:32 AM »

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 07:21:02 AM »
            It is too, if you dont think it is use google go to define word.  Topic is answered an can be locked unless said other wise.