Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: cannot attach using hotmail  (Read 3198 times)

nellie09

Topic Starter

cannot attach using hotmail
    « on: June 21, 2009, 07:17:23 AM »
    I have been able to attach photos in the past using my hotmail account. At this time I select the photo in my file and hit the attach button. The attach button grays out and does not attach. What has happened? This has worked perfectly in the past. Thanks! 
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 07:39:40 AM by nellie09 »

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: cannot attach using hotmail
      « Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 07:44:40 AM »
      I cant really say but if the file is too big it may not let you.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

nellie09

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 07:57:09 AM »
        I don't think that is it, I cannot even send one pic. In the past I have sent multiple and it has worked. I am thinking more on the lines that I have accidentally disabled this ability without knowing it and I do not know how to enable it again.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 02:30:50 PM »
          I'll attempt to poke around, unless anyone else has an idea.
          Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

rssc

Rookie

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 04:08:40 AM »
            What internet browser are you using? e.g. Firefox, Chrome?

Do you have all the correct bits of software installe e.g. Java etc...?

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 11:45:36 AM »
              nellie09, Welcome to the CH forums. Let us 1st make sure that this is the process that you are using.
              http://email.about.com/od/outlookexpresstips/ss/wt060102.htm
              truenorth