Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: cannot connect to the internet, local access only..  (Read 5397 times)

ThisBytes

Topic Starter

Rookie

cannot connect to the internet, local access only..
    « on: June 25, 2009, 10:32:20 PM »
    First of all, thank you for posting information on the website... I am very frustrated with my computer problems at the moment and I was extremely pleased to stumble upon this site. I am by no means tech/it savvy and I found the guidelines from both of your posts to be "idiot-proof" (it sure gave ME the confidence to attempt this task on my own). Now I'm second-guessing myself because lack of sleep and my nerves are getting the better of me... I am not through with the process yet, but wanted to give you the heads up on what I might be posting if I don't throw my laptop out the window over the next couple of days...

Laptop: Sony Vaio VGN-N365E
    my wireless network was working normal before 22nd of June
    Also, I am able to connect to the internet in 'Safe Mode with Netowrking'

Problems:
    1) Cannot connect to the internet, only local access
    2) I am having problems reading CDs from the drive ever so often

Attempted fix:
    1) Tried connecting directly to the router with cable, but still no internet
    Internet on desktop works fine, so I know my router isn’t defective
    2) I reset the router
    3) Follwed some suggestions from the various posts on the forum
    a) Tried resetting the IP address
    Ipconfig/flushdns
    Ipconfig/registerdns
    Ipconfig/release
    Ipconfig/renew

b) Netsh int ip reset reset.log
    Netsh winsock reset catalog
    WinSockFix at http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Network-Tweak/WinSockFix.shtml

c) Tried something called the SmitFraudFix – and still nothing helped

4) Finally I’m onto the steps outlined in the following forum
    http://www/computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html

I am on step 3 at the moment (SUPERAntiSpyware)… it’s been running for the past 6 hours and it is still going!

Anyway, this is where I’m at… very desperate at the moment. I don’t know if any of this is even necessary anymore. Maybe I should just forget the whole thing and do a system restore? Please help me guys…  I am desperate.

Quantos

Guru
    • Veni, Vidi, Vici
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: cannot connect to the internet, local access only..
    « Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 10:34:33 PM »
    Lets take it one step at a time and let the anti spyware finish running.
    Evil is an exact science.

ThisBytes

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 04:14:04 AM »
      results from the SUPERAntispyware:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
      http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 06/26/2009 at 01:13 AM

Application Version : 4.26.1006

Core Rules Database Version : 3952
      Trace Rules Database Version: 1894

Scan type       : Complete Scan
      Total Scan Time : 07:22:42

Memory items scanned      : 699
      Memory threats detected   : 0
      Registry items scanned    : 9125
      Registry threats detected : 0
      File items scanned        : 318466
      File threats detected     : 27

Adware.Tracking Cookie
         C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\user@atdmt[3].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\guest@adbrite[2].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\[email protected][1].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\[email protected][1].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\guest@fastclick[1].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\[email protected][2].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\guest@adbrite[2].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\[email protected][1].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\[email protected][1].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\guest@fastclick[1].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\[email protected][2].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\Cookies\Low\guest@adbrite[2].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\Cookies\Low\[email protected][1].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\Cookies\Low\guest@fastclick[1].txt
         C:\Users\Guest\Cookies\Low\[email protected][2].txt
         C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\user@atdmt[2].txt
         C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
         C:\Users\User\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\user@atdmt[2].txt
         C:\Users\User\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\user@atdmt[3].txt
         C:\Users\User\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
         C:\Users\User\Cookies\user@atdmt[2].txt
         C:\Users\User\Cookies\user@atdmt[3].txt
         C:\Users\User\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

ThisBytes

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 05:24:32 AM »
        and this is the outcome of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.38
        Database version: 2337
        Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

26/06/2009 07:16:26
        mbam-log-2009-06-26 (07-16-26).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
        Objects scanned: 92541
        Time elapsed: 10 minute(s), 7 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
        Memory Modules Infected: 0
        Registry Keys Infected: 0
        Registry Values Infected: 0
        Registry Data Items Infected: 0
        Folders Infected: 0
        Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
        (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

ThisBytes

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 05:51:49 AM »
          can't seem to update java on safe mode... and can't do it without an internet connection on regular start-up.

however, was able to remove old versions of it.

moving on to the final step (the hijack this part of the guidelines)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          [does my ESET security have anything to do with the problems I'm having?]

ThisBytes

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 06:18:01 AM »
            ok, Hijack This gave me the following results:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
            Scan saved at 08:12:37, on 26/06/2009
            Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
            MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18248)
            Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
            C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
            C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
            C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
            C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
            C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
            C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
            C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe
            C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
            C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe
            C:\Program Files\Common Files\logishrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
            C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
            C:\Program Files\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe
            C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
            C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
            C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\egui.exe
            C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
            C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
            C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
            C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
            C:\Program Files\SRS Labs\Audio Sandbox\SRSSSC.exe
            C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
            C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
            C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
            C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 3\VAIOUpdt.exe
            C:\Program Files\Sony\Wireless Switch Setting Utility\Switcher.exe
            C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
            C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
            C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
            C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
            C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
            C:\Program Files\Apoint\ApMsgFwd.exe
            C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe
            C:\Windows\system32\conime.exe
            C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\sniper.exe.exe
            C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
            C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
            C:\Program Files\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
            R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
            O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
            O2 - BHO: Skype add-on (mastermind) - {22BF413B-C6D2-4d91-82A9-A0F997BA588C} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
            O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
            O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
            O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
            O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VAIOSurvey] "C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Survey\Vista VAIO Survey.exe"
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VAIOSecurity] "C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Security Center\VSC.exe" 1
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickBooks Simple Start] "C:\Program Files\Intuit\SimpleStartEntice\entice.exe"
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NapsterShell] "C:\Program Files\Napster\napster.exe" /systray
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" /hide
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISBMgr.exe] "C:\Program Files\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe"
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [egui] "C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\egui.exe" /hide /waitservice
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] "C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe"
            O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
            O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
            O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SRS Audio Sandbox] "C:\Program Files\SRS Labs\Audio Sandbox\SRSSSC.exe" /hideme
            O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
            O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" /autoRun
            O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RunSpySweeperScheduleAtStartup] "C:\Windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe" /ScheduleSweep=User_Feed_Synchronization-{5B2B7B93-AB1C-4416-9758-267E3207CFC5}
            O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
            O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
            O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
            O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
            O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
            O4 - Global Startup: QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe
            O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
            O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - (no file)
            O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - (no file)
            O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
            O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
            O9 - Extra button: Skype - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
            O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
            O13 - Gopher Prefix:
            O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll
            O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
            O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
            O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft AB - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
            O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
            O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
            O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (file missing)
            O23 - Service: Eset HTTP Server (EhttpSrv) - ESET - C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\EHttpSrv.exe
            O23 - Service: Eset Service (ekrn) - ESET - C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\ekrn.exe
            O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Acresso Software Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
            O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1c9de6d574fc218) (gupdate1c9de6d574fc218) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
            O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
            O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
            O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (file missing)
            O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
            O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
            O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
            O23 - Service: LVSrvLauncher - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe
            O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
            O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
            O23 - Service: QuickBooks Database Manager Service (QBCFMonitorService) -   - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe
            O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe
            O23 - Service: SonicStage Back-End Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SsBeSvc.exe
            O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
            O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment TV Device Arbitration Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCs\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Event Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-AppServer) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\VMISrv.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (HTTP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-HTTP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\SV_Httpd.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (UPnP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-UPnP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\UPnPFramework.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Media Gateway Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-Mobile-Gateway) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\VmGateway.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Media Content Collection (VAIOMediaPlatform-UCLS-AppServer) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\UCLS.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Media Content Collection (HTTP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-UCLS-HTTP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\SV_Httpd.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Media Content Collection (UPnP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-UCLS-UPnP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\UPnPFramework.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment UPnP Client Adapter (Vcsw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VCSW\VCSW.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Database Service (VzCdbSvc) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzCdbSvc.exe
            O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment File Import Service (VzFw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzFw.exe
            O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
            End of file - 12128 bytes

Karnac

Specialist

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 06:37:37 AM »
              It may be a while before a specialist reviews your logs......You can try self help at

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,81761.0.html

At best, you solve your issues...........

Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ThisBytes

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 07:15:19 AM »
                alright... I did that, but still not able to connect to the internet.
                Now I'm stumped...

*deep sigh*

ThisBytes

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 07:35:56 AM »
                  ok... so I stumbled upon another post in (windows vista) and the user (Khato) was mentioning that ESET security might be the culprit.

Apparently, ESET was preventing an IP update... so I temporarily disabled the firewall and now I'm connected to the internet!!!!!!!!

I guess the problem will return when the firewall is back up.. not sure if it's wise to run my computer without some sort of protection... Can anyone suggest something to replace ESET?

Karnac

Specialist

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 07:42:53 AM »

Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.