Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: forwarding in outlook to yahoo account  (Read 3093 times)

nweiler

forwarding in outlook to yahoo account
« on: June 27, 2009, 03:29:59 PM »
I am on three different outlook systems.  I wish to forward any emails to my normal yahoo account.  I set up a forwarding rule, but nothing gets forwarded. I can go and forward an individual email, but I wish all of them to be forwarded.  HELP!!

Mulreay

Re: forwarding in outlook to yahoo account
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 02:58:55 AM »
Ever considered changing your email address to your yahoo address? It's easier to tell people your new address than have them all re-directed.

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 07:51:07 AM »
If you must keep all of the accounts, some mail servers allow mail forwarding to another address. You didn't say anything about what accounts you're using with Outlook, so impossible to say more.

Mail forwarding is an optional service from server side, not all mail services allow it.

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 08:51:55 AM »
I am on three different outlook systems.  I wish to forward any emails to my normal yahoo account.  I set up a forwarding rule, but nothing gets forwarded.
How did you do that?  I don't see an option to select forwarding as an action in a Rule in Outlook 2007.  But, I can do it with Windows Mail (Windows Vista) or Outlook Express (Windows XP).