Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Trying to find supplier of a 10Base-T NIC card to use Ethernet Cable w/DSL  (Read 1955 times)

sl3wfm

for my new AT&T "Fast Access Lite"768Kbs account.I have an older Gateway(Model#KAD K7),prob. came from factory w/Wind98,but was upgraded w/XP,extra RAM put in,too.It only used Dialup,before.It seems to have capacity & speed to handle DSL:Tune -up tells me Processor is AMD Athlon 800MHz,Memory,512MB.Seems installing should be no different from a dial up modem which I've done in past &I'm an electronic tech. for over 30yrs. Just need one w/Ethernet port,&works out w/this PC,for decent price to serve the function.Grateful thanks in advance for name of card & where to obtain since ATT gives me no help here,(but the've already helped themselves to billing me for what I cannot use ,yet!)

Quantos

Guru
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Are you looking for PCI?

Have you checked Newegg?
Evil is an exact science.

Quantos

Guru
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Whoops, that was the wrong link, try this one for <a href=:http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=27&name=Network-Interface-Cards">NIC[/url].
Evil is an exact science.