Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Tollbar moved to secondary computer and we need it back!  (Read 2885 times)

uvccomp

Tollbar moved to secondary computer and we need it back!
« on: July 05, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »
 :-[

So I'm at work but it's sunday and a holiday weekend so i cant get intouch with my boss or manager. I don't know the operating system or anything. I just know this: We have 2 comps on the same network or something. One , the main, is for us to access everything. The second is for our members to check in and see basic details about their progress. The toolbar somehow, i dont know how as I wasn't here, moved to the member screen. we can access the running programs through the ctrl/alt/del thing but we really need this to get back to its regular screen. we can partially access it by using the tab button when i hit the shortcut button
 that puts the taskbar and start menu properties on the 2nd screen,but thats it, cant use the mouse. I looked for this topics but though some were about the toolbar it was about moving it on the 1 screen. Thanks for any help : )