Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: All pages on IE and FF load blank  (Read 2852 times)

Fawch

All pages on IE and FF load blank
« on: July 06, 2009, 11:09:32 AM »

As the topic states, Internet Explorer, and Fire fox pages load blank, on occasions they will load correctly, but later they just load blank. When the laptop is shutting down, if I refresh the page, it loads. Also I have submitted posted on forums, which save but the page loads blank.

This started when I came home started up my laptop, and it it asked if I wanted to work offline, which it had never done before, I had turned my wireless radio off, so I turned it on then clicked retry where it asked if I wanted to work offline, it closed then came up again, and I clicked retry, and it closed and I proceeded to open a web page, which said connecting to yahoo, then done, and the page was blank. No matter what other web site I went to it wouldn't load.

I have experienced this before on another laptop, I left it on for a while and it worked after that, and putting it to hibernate would also cause pages to load blank, but restating it fixed that.

Things I've tried:
Restarting
Turing Wireless radio off then on
Leaving it on for a while
When it worked shutting down the turning back on.
hibernating then restating
Working offline, then online

Any help is greatly appreciated.