Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Internet Browsing  (Read 2884 times)

razak

Topic Starter

Internet Browsing
    « on: July 08, 2009, 04:22:14 AM »
    i cant send any e-mail from my hotmail, but i can receive the mail, when i try to send e-mail, showing a message that "Verify Your Accound before do that" please a solution for this as soon as possible

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Internet Browsing
    « Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 09:38:46 AM »
    What browser?
    Have you tried using a different browser?
    What security software have you installed? (Firewall)

razak

Topic Starter

Re: Asking me to verify the account before sending message
      « Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 12:03:14 AM »
      i cant send messge from my hotmail account, hotmail keeps asking me to verify my account before sending message. just give me a solution for this.

2x3i5x

Expert
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Familiar
      Re: Internet Browsing
      « Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 12:09:20 AM »
      so have you verified your account?

MSN Hotmail will not let you send messages, and I'm assuming you've already done/attempted verification yet it asks you to do it again?

Give this a try ...

★Verify your e-mail address

If you used your own e-mail address to create your Windows Live ID (The e-mail address and password that you use to sign in to Windows Live programs and services such as Windows Live Hotmail and Windows Live Messenger; Microsoft services such as Xbox LIVE, MSN, and Office Live; and anywhere else that you see the Windows Live ID logo.) you might be asked to verify your e-mail address.

★Click Verify your e-mail address.
      Make sure the e-mail address shown is correct, and then select Send me verification e-mail.
      When you receive the verification e-mail, follow the enclosed instructions.
      ★Notes★
      If you receive a This link is no longer valid message when you click the link in your e-mail, click Go to Windows Live Account and select Verify your e-mail address at the top of your account summary to restart the verification process.

★If you receive an e-mail asking you to verify your e-mail address and you've not signed up for a Windows Live ID, someone else may be trying to use your e-mail address for their account. You can select to cancel the account from within the e-mail.

★If you receive a message stating that your account already exists, you may need to reset your password. For password reset information, see Reset your password.
      You may not be able to use your Windows Live ID until you verify your e-mail address.

Hopefully this works for you, when I attempt sending mail with my own Hotmail email account, no error comes up for me  :)