Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Your cooking skills  (Read 34587 times)

Mulreay

Re: Your cooking skills
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 07:14:50 AM »
no, just the few I cant stand an the fact that your sending this completely off.

Squall I would appreciate you not posting on this topic anymore. In that I don't want to hear 'why should we help you?'
I don't seem to have a problem with any other members and to be frank I'm quite good friends with a few. As I have stated I tried to be your friend through PM's and you turned on me. I have no more time for you Squall. Please leave this thread alone. I would like this topic to be about what I asked not what you think.

Mulreay

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 07:20:00 AM »
I'm going to cook gammon in a cream and mustard sauce with mushrooms. On a bed of rice of course  :) What do you guy's think?

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 07:26:44 AM »
Sounds good to me...

" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

2x3i5x

Expert
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2009, 10:48:49 AM »
as long as the food looks and tastes good  :)

Mulreay

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2009, 11:20:26 AM »
I cooked the Gammon with mushrooms cream and a mustard sauce. Was a little rich but the dog loved it!  :D

computeruler

Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 06:36:51 PM »
How did the landlord like it?   I would have just bought something premade at a restraunt my self lol

Mulreay

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 06:46:04 PM »
It seemed to go down well.  He may of lied about it  ;) I pay him a few hundred pounds a month so he can't complain!  ;)

computeruler

Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 06:47:19 PM »
 ;D ;D

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 04:37:31 AM »
    The steak probably would have been better  ;), I was tring to think of stuff that I had around here that you could of used with it an what not.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Quantos

Guru
    • Veni, Vidi, Vici
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 03:35:46 PM »
    The steak probably would have been better  ;), I was tring to think of stuff that I had around here that you could of used with it an what not.

Why would you think that he has the same stuff in the cupboards that you do?
    Evil is an exact science.

BatchFileBasics

Hopeful

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 09:53:30 PM »
      Why would you think that he has the same stuff in the cupboards that you do?

well i don't think he assumed\guessed\thought that he had the same stuff, just recommending what sounds good. He was just thinking of stuff he had  :)
      When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix.

Quantos

Guru
      • Veni, Vidi, Vici
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 09:54:36 PM »
      Don't get me wrong, I wasn't passing judgement, just curious.
      Evil is an exact science.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 10:10:44 PM »
      How did the landlord like it? 

but he already answered that!

Was a little rich but the dog loved it!  :D

HAW

HAW

HAW
      I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2009, 12:26:57 PM »
        exatly, its not like I had any lobster or anything in there.
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

hot dog

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2009, 04:24:16 AM »
        Bread --> Toaster --> Done.

Lol

What is the occasion?

I like that approach  ;)

I'm very lazy...     How about some dough boys!  What you do is get some bread dough from the store and defrost it, then get some olive oil or some other oil, poor it in a pot until it's 3 inches deep...and set the heat anywhere from low to medium.  Take a small chunk of the defrosted dough and toss it into the pot.... When the dough is cooked to a golden brown color, you know the oil is at the right temperature to cook the dough.. Try to maintain that temerature..  Next, break off some larger pieces of the dough and cook them in a similar fashion....When the dough is golden brown and you can no longer handle the drool coming from your mouth, toss the cooked dough into a large paper sack with a bunch of sugar....either powered or granulated.......Walla!  You've got dough boys ;D

My grandpa use to make them for me....they actually seem more like a breakfast or desert, but what the *censored*..