Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Okay Firewall???  (Read 2293 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Okay Firewall???
    « on: August 03, 2009, 04:08:19 AM »
    I had tried zone alarm for a while an didnt like it.  Kim is recommending Outpost I was wondering if it was any good at all or if you'ds used it before.  It's going on a 2k machine that doesnt have any an is connected most of the time.  ;)
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Mulreay

Re: Okay Firewall???
    « Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 09:06:40 AM »

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 12:55:42 PM »
      I dont like norton an have avast on here any way.  I just found this on kim kamando so if any one used before.  ::)
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

2x3i5x

Expert
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 04:58:53 PM »
      I have Online Armor (the free version). The free version is basically the same as the pro version except the free version lacks some extra features that the pro version has, but those missing features should be features found in any decent antivirus software.
      « Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:47:10 PM by 2x3i5x »

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 11:18:46 PM »
        I think I heard of that some where.  Though thats not what I'm asking.

2x3i5x

Expert
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Familiar

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 12:05:38 AM »
          All I wonder thanks, just didnt want something to keep asking me if it dont an I dont have any firewalls for any machines that have 2k that are connected.