Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2742 times)

jason69uk

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 02, 2005, 05:57:32 AM »
I have a big 160GB drive full of folders full of contents from other drives moved to it.
for example one folder is Medion's E: drive
next folder is medions C: Drive.
My Dad was writing a cd-rw and there was stuff on it.
He went to erase things that were on it but unfortinatly deleted things off the back up drive.
He deleted 20GB. Canclled it after about 1 minute.
I used tuneup utilities Undelete to get back everything that had gone.
I STUPIDLY selected half the files with out remembering to catogrise them by their conditiopn and im pretty sure most of them were in a bad condition.
Done the scan again and selected all the good conditidon ones and restored them.

Now im in a big mess.
Now for the questions:
When you delete something does it delete the whole contents of the first folder like medion's E: was the folder with loads of stuff missing.
Stuff in the medions E: folder didnt log in the MFT undelete scan but was corrupt when i went to open it.
For example a big game was 4 GB and it only said 64 KB.
I need a program or something to get back everything thats been deleted in a good condition.

Is there a bit of software that tells me what is corrupted and where it is what ffiles for example?
The drive is in a state now.
Im confused to *censored*.
I cant be arsed to go thru all the mp3s individually.
Please please please someone help!!

Cheers